Our Vision, Mission, Priorities & Commitments
Everything we do is to improve the lives of the people and the communities we serve and to promote mental health and wellbeing for all-locally, nationally and internationally.
Seeking excellence in all metal health and wellbeing; prevention, care, recovery, education and research.
Our Quality Priorities
- All patients will have access to the right care at the right time in the most appropriate setting.
- Within three years, we will routinely involve service users and carers in all aspects of service design, improvement and governance; and all aspects of planning and delivery of each individual’s care.
- Over the next three years, we will enable staff to experience improved satisfaction and joy at work.
- We will reduce violence by 50% over three years with the aim of reducing all types of restrictive practices.
Our Five Commitments
We are committed to building trusting, mutual relationships with each other and with service users. Our commitments were developed with staff and checked with service users. They are:
- I will be caring, kind and polite
- I will be prompt and value your time
- I will take time and listen to you
- I will be honest and direct with you
- I will do what I say I am going to do